First dates can be tricky to navigate, unless you know the signs to look out for. For example, many blokes believe that they’re entitled to a kiss at some point in the date. Not all ladies are open to that idea, though, leading to possible awkward situations. The private touring escort girls Australia you find online are comfortable with first-date kisses, of course. But you won’t be dealing with them all the time.
So how do you know if she’s ready for you to kiss her on your date? Here are some telltale signs.
1. She lets you hold her hand. In general, women don’t allow this sort of contact on a first date, even over dinner. So if she’s content to walk hand-in-hand, or even to have you drape an arm around her shoulders, then you’re on the right track to a first-date kiss.
2. She leans in towards you. Usually, it’s men who make the first move when it comes to kissing on a date. So if she’s the one who leans in first, then you may as well have asked for permission to kiss her. This is a sign that she felt a connection with you, so she isn’t afraid to be a bit more intimate than she otherwise would be.
3. She doesn’t move away even when you reach her place. Any bloke knows that it’s good manners to escort a lady home after a date, no matter what time said date ends. However you do this – ride with her on the subway, say, or drive her home – if she doesn’t part immediately, she’s waiting for something. Unless you weren’t expecting a kiss, you can tell what that ‘something’ is.
4. She doesn’t seem keen on parting from you, even after saying goodbye or good night. Let’s say she doesn’t want you to accompany her home, but she’s fine with you walking her to a certain spot.
If she stays put even when you both say the date’s practically done, she’s showing she doesn’t want it to end just yet and is waiting for that kiss. Just don’t give her a sloppy one or she’ll regret giving you that hint. Instead, make it light, feathery, and teasing in case she wasn’t truly expecting you to go for it.
5. She tilts her head to one side and makes eye contact. This can happen at any point during the date. She’s not saying anything, but her body language says plenty. She meets your gaze because she wants you to see she’s serious, and that tilting of the head puts her lips in the best position for a kiss.
Of course, many women – including the private touring escort girls Australia you come across online – will say that the best way to make sure is to ask her. But if you spot any of the above signs, that’s a better scenario since no one had to say a word for the kiss to happen.